Sunday 15 March 2015

Kate Moss Rimmel London lipstick collection and review

Within my full makeup collection, I have six Rimmel London Kate Moss lipsticks, in which, I absolutely adore. In this blog I will not only be showing you my collection, but also reviewing all of them.  http://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/lips/lasting-finish-by-kate-moss



These lipsticks are by far my FAVORITE drugstore products, simply because I love how they are long lasting, a good consistency and easy to put on, as you don't have to put on numerous layers in order to get that real colour pop. Also, looking at the image above, you can see that the size and shape of the product is very appropriate if traveling or carrying around. These lipsticks are only £5.49 from Superdrug, which is amazing if you are on a budget, or if you don't want to spend much on makeup.  

                                    
Firstly, I am going to review the colour '30' which is the first lipstick on the picture above and below. It is a very bold and 'out there' colour, in which you would have to be kind of brave to wear. However, if you do wear this and pull it off, it looks absolutely beautiful; especially in the Winter or Autumn.
Colour '01'; being the second lipstick in the picture, is a very deep red. Although, again you would have to be brave to wear this as it is a very bold colour, it would look gorgeous with a formal outfit. I would personally wear this lipstick at any time of the year, but if I had to choose one season it would definitely be Autumn and Winter again; because of how deep the red it is.
'05' is the third lipstick in the picture, I have always loved bright pink lipstick; even if I don't wear it often. I particularly love this lipstick because of how it is more of a deep bright pink, in which in my opinion makes it easier to wear. I would defiantly recommend to wear this lipstick at Spring or Summer time.

                                    

The fourth lipstick, being '32' is a pinky coral colour. I love that this colour isn't too 'out there', but still makes you look confident and bold. I would wear this lipstick with a Summer outfit, being shorts and sleeveless tops, with this in mind I would always wear this type of colour in the Summer.
'08' is a nude lipstick with a tint of purple and pink in, which is the fifth one in the picture. I brought this lipstick as a everyday work lipstick, because I feel it gives your whole look an extra bit of smartness. I don't really think that there is a specific season for this lipstick, but Autumn would be the obvious choice if I had to choose one.
The last lipstick in the picture is '03'. I wear this lipstick almost everyday for school as In my opinion, when I wear it, it is my lips but better; which is why I adore it so much. It is a very natural nude colour, so I would honestly wear it all year round.

So that is my Kate Moss Rimmel London lipstick collection, hope you enjoyed viewing this weeks blog :) 
Instergram: alicemoeller_xx
Twitter: @alice_5101520
Email: alicemoeller46@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment